General Requirement of UnderGrad
General requirements for all undergraduate degree programs are as follows:
- All admission requirements should be met
- Complete at least 120 credits, 80 credits of which must be of upper division work (200-400 levels courses), including required internship in the chosen area of concentration.
- For undergraduate course work student should maintain a grade-point average of not less than 2.00 (“C” average) on a 4.0 scale.
- Establish minimum residency of one year (30 credits).
- Residency shall be defined as direct exposure to the faculty and curriculum of Sanbaltar University.
- Complete the general education requirements for undergraduate programs
- Complete the core curriculum and area of concentration requirements for one of the major programs.
- Attendance at the commencement exercises to receive the degree unless providentially hindered and excused by the administration.
- All students planning to graduate from this institution are required to complete an application for graduation at the beginning of the Fall Term of their senior year. This application is acquired through the Office of the Dean of Academic Affairs. A required fee of $250 is to be paid before the end of the Fall Term. If the student fails to meet the graduation requirements, this fee is non-refundable.