Procedure for International Students
Sanbaltar International University enrolls international students for training as approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Criteria For Accepting International Students
- The application and admissions requirements must be completed and on file in the admissions office at least four (4) weeks before the beginning of the term.
- Before being accepted as students they must submit the following:
- Documentation of ability to support the applicant financially while in the United States. USCIS Form I-134 should be completed and signed by the concerned.
- Proof of graduation from secondary education.
- Proof of English language competency. All international students whose first language is not English are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test and should score at least 450 on the paper-based test and 133 on the computer-based test. For information concerning this test, you may contact the Cultural Affairs Officer in your city or write to TOEFL Publications, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, New Jersey 08541-6151, USA.
- Upon receipt of the above items, the I-20 form will be forwarded to the Student.