School of Biblical Studies
The purpose of the Biblical Studies is to produce Christ- centered leaders with the values, knowledge, and skills required to fulfill the Great Commission. The major in Biblical Studies is designed to provide a thorough, Biblically based, cognitive, and spiritual foundation for effective ministry. Specialized areas of concentration are offered in order to prepare students for Biblical ministries, Church ministries, and Music ministries.
- Acquire Biblical Content.
- Be able to effectively deliver Biblical knowledge.
- Be able to identify leadership skills for ministry.
Degree: Associate (Curriculum)
- General Education Credits: 24 required
- Biblical Studies (Major) Credits: 42 required
- Total Credits needed: 66 required
Degree: Bachelor of Science (Curriculum)
- General Education Credits: 40 required
- Biblical Studies (Major) Credits: 80 required
- Total Credits needed: 120 required
Degree: Masters of Science (Curriculum)
- Biblical Studies Credits: 36 required
- Total Credits needed: 36 required
NOTE: One credit hour is equal to 13 person hours in class
- Total Person Hours in Class: 40
- Total Number of classroom sessions: 16
- Duration of the each class: 2.5 hours